Our brewery tour will give you a first-hand look into how the breweries actually work and what your favorite brews are doing. This is also an opportunity to speak to the brewer and get him to answer any brewing related questions you may have. And to make it even sweeter, you’re going to feel and appreciate the food pairing with any brew you sample.
Like the pubs and inns of old, Toit Brewpub has a fascinating tale to share about the three friends who came together and learned the origin of a magic brew. It tasted so great that the people’s previous conception of a healthy drink had utterly changed. It definitely changed the point of view of the Bangalore residents, who can be seen flocking to this funky bar in Indiranagar.
The dreamy environment and tasty food you’re going to get on Toit, and that’s even before you’ve taken a drink of their iconic brew. Known for their wood-fired pizzas and baked nachos, it is no surprise that Toit Brewpub has gained a spot among Bangalore’s Pub Crawls.
Suggested Read: 10 Best Outdoor Seating Restaurants in Bangalore
Cuisine Served here:
Continental, American, Pizza
2,000 for two people
Beer, Pizza, Nachos, Beef Lasagna, Tacos, Cocktails, Stuffed Zucchini
Best Hotels near Cubbon Pavilion
- bloom Boutique | Indiranagar – 0.09 km away
- Hotel City Centre Residency – 0.35 km away
- X by bloom | Indiranagar – Richmond Circle – 0.37 km away
- Treebo Trend Blu Orchid – 0.39 km away
Best Restaurants near Cubbon Pavilion
- Glen’s Bakehouse – 0.02 km away
- Cake Walk – 0.06 km away
- BAREBONES-THE BALCONY BAR – 0.08 km away
Nearby Attractions in Cubbon Pavilion
- The Escape Hunt Experience – 0.09 km away
- Byond Travel – 0.17 km away
- Varnam Store – 0.30 km away
- Akaasa Boutique Spa – 0.32 km away
Suggested Read: Top 10 Cloud Kitchen Restaurants in India You Need to Know