After establishing the ”historical” Prince street location, and has received numerous requests from customers ever more enthusiastic about our culinary propositions, “Piccola Cucina” opened Piccola Cucina Sicilian Osteria, a new restaurant in New York in 2013. This time in the heart of one of the most characteristic quarters of the city: Soho.
Friendly service in a welcoming atmosphere, combined with genuine home-cooking in the typical setting of an Italian restaurant, symbolizes the key to the success of this new location for a lively audience, just like our dishes.
In a cozy, welcoming setting, infused with typical Mediterranean flavors, our customers are spoiled by a menu to which our chef devotes the utmost attention, beginning with the freshness of its ingredients, all seasonal and directly selected from the local markets by our cooks.
Check out the Menu
Also, you can reserve your table through opentable
Best Nearby Hotels
- Blue Moon Hotel – 1.34 km away
- Hotel Indigo Lower East Side New York – 1.34 km away
- The Standard, East Village – 1.08 km away
- The Ridge Hotel – 1.19 km away
Best Nearby Restaurants
- Piccola Cucina Estiatorio – 0.07 km away
- San Carlo Osteria Piemonte – 0.08 km away
- Blue Ribbon Brasserie – 0.03 km away
Also Check: Best Restaurants to Dine in New York
Best Nearby Attractions
- Riverside Drive – 0.14 km away
- The Broken Kilometer – 0.15 km away
- Silver Lining Opticians – 0.09 km away
- The Eight Senses – 0.13 km away