It’s located near College Road, near Rex Talkies. They provide delicious food at a very reasonable price. They also have members of the cooperative staff. Idli Vada and Poori are worth the effort.
If you’re looking for a good vegetarian restaurant with a value for money, the New Grand Restaurant is the place to be. It’s one of College Road’s most popular family restaurants, almost full every day of the month. It is an old restaurant that serves a variety of delicious South Indian and North Indian dishes. It’s very famous for its fluffy Idly, crunchy Kurma Poori, and soft Dosa.
With its lovely dim lights and a spacious dining area, the New Grand Restaurant resonates with elegance and heritage. They’ve got a quick service that’s great, and the atmosphere is charismatic. Rate is reasonable given its popularity, and it remains a great place for families looking for a delicious Sunday lunch.
Best nearby hotels near Niyaaz
- Hotel EEFA – 0.43 km away
- Treebo Trend Elite Residency – 0.92 km away
- Raj Purohit Hotel – 1.14 km away
- UK 27 The Fern, Belagavi – 1.30 km away
Best nearby restaurants in Niyaaz
- Paratha Corner – 0.47 km away
- Sun N Sand Restaurant – 0.43 km away
- Zuber Biryaniwala 19 reviews .33 km away
- Hotel Sankam Residency
- Top In Town
Best nearby attractions in Niyaaz
- Military Mahadeva Temple – 2.64 km away
- Shree Ramakrishha Mission Ashram – 1.43 km away
- Kamal Basti – 1.90 km away
- Vajrapoha Falls – 0.24 km away