Decorated with intricate designs and soft tones, Hotel Maharaja INN offers guests the most magnificent accommodation in Chikmagalur’s beautiful city. The hotel is conveniently situated only a 5-minute walk from the Central Bus Station and provides a variety of personalized amenities and services.
At Maharaja INN you’re nestled in an aura of immaculate and pampering service. It is reflected in our hotel rooms too. The helpful staff will always be there for you, to make your stay in our hotel more enjoyable.
- 24 Hours Check-in and Check-out (Till 31st March 2020)
- Great Location
- Walking distance from the Bus Stand
- 10 mins from Chikmagalur Railway Station
- 10 minutes from the Coffee Museum
- Restaurant Free Parking
- Early Check-in / Late Check-out, subject to availability
- Lift Acess
- Free Wi-Fi in the Room
- Tea and Coffee maker
- Non-smoking hotel
- Travel Desk
- Daily housekeeping
- Laundry service
- Mulliyanagiri – Mullayanagiri, Karnataka’s highest peak stands at a majestic 1930 meter high. Its height is often popular for seeing sunrise early in the morning. A paradise for trekkers, it is located 16 km from Chikmagalur.
- Coffee Museum – The museum highlights the region’s roots and production of coffee. Museum highlights include the thematic show of various processes to brew the beans, including cherry-picking, pulping and drying, roasting and grinding.
- Kemmangundi – Kemmanagundi is a scenic, 55 kilometer north of Chikmagalur hill station. Previously recognized as K.R .. Hills behind King Wodeyar Krishnaraja Wodeyar. It peaks at 1,434 meters above sea level and is surrounded by dense forests and a year-round savory ecosystem For the adventurous, Kemmangundi offers various peaks to scale and complex jungle trails to discover.
- Bhadra Wildlife Sanctuary – Muthodi is the majority of Bhadra Wildlife Sanctuary and is situated 32 Km from Chikmagalur. This is located throughout the Western Ghats over an area of 492 square kilometers of thick forest. One can see elephants, sambhars, guars, deers spotted and a number of birds.
- Hebbe Falls – This magnificent waterfall lies more than 8 km from Kemmangundi, the famous hill station. The water springs down in two stages from a height of 554 ft to form Dodda Hebbe (Big Falls) and Chikka Hebbe (Small Falls).
- Hirekolale Lake – Hirekolale Lake is a stunning man-made lake in the midst of scenery and surrounded by high mountains at a distance of 10 km from Chikmagalur. The magnificent Mullayanagiri Hills is easily accessible from the Chikmagalur town and can be seen from here. This can be visited year-round.