Le Bernardin, Zagat’s top choice for 2013, and earned the Michelin Guide’s prestigious 3-star ranking as well as the New York Times’ highest 4-star rating, has retained its outstanding status for over 20 years and its worldwide recognition as one of the world’s best seafood restaurants. Owner / Chef Eric Ripert proceeds to set unsurpassed expectations for the smooth and unmatched operation of his piscatorial paradise company Maguy Le Coze.
The restaurant holds a variety of distinctions in New York: it earned its four-star rating from The New York Times just three months after its launch, and it remains the only four-star New York restaurant that has retained its reputation of quality for more than three decades. Reviews were made in 1986, 1989, 1995, 2005, and most recently in 2012, with the same verdict: four points.
Le Bernardin has won more honors from James Beard than any other restaurant in New York City. In 1998, Maguy Le Coze received the James Beard Award for “Outstanding Restaurant” in America, and in May 2003 the James Beard Foundation called Eric Ripert “Outstanding Cook.”
Also Read: 15 Unique Restaurants Concepts in the World
Reservations, Private Dining, Seating, Wheelchair Accessible, Serves Alcohol, Full Bar, Accepts Credit Cards, Table Service.
₹ 3,087 – ₹ 6,776
Best hotels near Le Bernardin
- Michelangelo Hotel – 0.08 km away
- Sheraton New York Times Square Hotel – 0.11 km away
- The Manhattan at Times Square Hotel – 0.12 km away
- Executive Class at MTS Hotel – 0.14 km away
Also Read: 20 Best Restaurants in the World
Best restaurants near Le Bernardin
- Ocean Prime 657 – 0.11 km away
- The Capital Grille – 0.06 km away
- Mastro’s Steakhouse – 0.11 km away
Best attractions near Le Bernardin
- Christmas Spectacular Starring the Radio City Rockettes – 0.22 km away
- Times Square Church – 0.21 km away
- Broadway Theatre – 0.24 km away
- Winter Garden Theatre – 0.17 km away