One of America’s most popular restaurants, Gramercy Tavern has invited visitors to New York City for over two decades to experience modern American cuisine, friendly hospitality, and unmatched service. Chef Michael Anthony’s ever-changing seasonal menu reflects the restaurant’s partnership with nearby farmers and suppliers.
To those of you who don’t know / frequent regularly, Gramercy Tavern doesn’t only have a nice pub, but the pub is basically a separate restaurant. A lovely, casual restaurant with an a la carte menu and insanely good food. As a matter of fact, since some time in 2012, we haven’t had a meal in the main dining room here, but since then we’ve hit the bar a dozen times.
Chef Michael Anthony’s seasonal menu consists of elegant dishes with a rustic influence that shows the restaurant’s relationship with local farms and suppliers. The Central Dining Room offers price-fixed menus beginning at $92 for dinner and an a la carte lunch menu, which allows reservations 28 days in advance. The more casual Tavern serves a la carte menu, centered around a wood-burning grill, and welcomes guests on a walk-in basis. The restaurant also houses an acclaimed wine selection and specially chosen beer and cocktail plates.
₹ 2,232 – ₹ 5,952
Check out the Menu
Best Hotels near Gramercy Tavern
- Gramercy Park Hotel – 0.24 km away
- W New York – Union Square – 0.24 km away
- The Inn at Irving Place – 0.30 km away
- The New York EDITION – 0.32 km away
Best Restaurants near Gramercy Tavern
- Craft – 0.06 km away
- Union Square Cafe – 0.10 km away
- Mari Vanna – 0.03 km away
Best Attractions near Gramercy Tavern
- Theodore Roosevelt Birthplace National Historic Site – 0.05 km away
- ABC Carpet & Home – 0.13 km away
- Fotografiska New York – 0.15 km away
- Christopher Park – 0.20 km away