Eleven Madison Park is a modern American restaurant in New York City situated in Madison Square Park. Chef Daniel Humm is in charge of the kitchen. We offer a seasonal menu that takes influence from the local community, tradition, and ingredients. The meal with us consists of 8-10 courses and includes specific elements to improve the experience.
Eleven Madison Park is a fine dining restaurant in the heart of New York City. The restaurant overlooks Madison Square Park, one of Manhattan’s most iconic neighborhoods, and is situated at the base of the landmark Art Deco building on the intersection of 24th Street and Madison Avenue. Located here since 1998, it underwent a full-scale renovation and renovation in the summer of 2017.
A new, sleek dining room shows the principles of order, just as frequently as a chair is pulled out of its proper position. All is tailor-produced, from the Todd Snyder team costumes to the hand-blown glass vases. It’s all evidence of Chef Daniel Humm ‘s masterful accuracy, which stretches across the kitchen as it evolves before every guest. Cocktails are a must and the software includes expertly made sips that showcase a number of botanicals, including green tomatoes, yuzu, or sesame.
Best hotels near Le Bernardin
- The New York EDITION – 0.07 km away
- The Mave Hotel – 0.23 km away
- The Evelyn – 0.26 km away
- Hotel Giraffe by Library Hotel Collection – 0.27 km away
Also Read: 10 Best Deserts Recipes to Cook on Your Own
Best restaurants near Le Bernardin
- Shake Shack – 0.06 km away
- Black Barn – 0.15 km away
- The Clocktower – 0.03 km away
Best attractions near Le Bernardin
- Flatiron Building – 0.18 km away
- Madison Square Park – 0.06 km away
- National Museum of Mathematics – 0.15 km away
- Chelsea Flea Market – 0.18 km away