Carmine’s is a family-style restaurant offering exceptional value to its guests through the many dishes of Southern Italian cuisine. Restaurateur Artie Cutler crafted Carmine’s with a unique vision; bringing “wow-factor” portions of size to his guests and making any meal feel like an Italian American wedding feast.
The restaurant was immediately hit. Long lines of hungry diners were a regular phenomenon on Upper Broadway when the news got out that something exciting-and tasty-was going on. Great food spoke for itself, but customers were also amazed at the huge portions available at reasonable prices.
Every dining experience was enriched by a long line of drinks pouring off the bottom of big bottles, and a wine list of great value and a large range of varieties from Italy and the rest of the world. The Upper West Side has not been able to get plenty, so Carmine has been a New York institution to this day.
Italian, European, Neapolitan, Campania, Sicilian, Southern-Italian
Check out the Menu
Best Hotels near Carmine’s Italian Restaurant
- Hotel Carter – 0.14 km away
- New York Marriott Marquis – 0.14 km away
- Millennium Times Square New York – 0.16 km away
- Casablanca Hotel by Library Hotel Collection – 0.17 km away
Best Restaurants near Carmine’s Italian Restaurant
- Los Tacos No. 1 – 0.06 km away
- Junior’s – 0.07 km away
- Ben & Jerry’s – 0.01 km away
Best Attractions near Carmine’s Italian Restaurant
- Broadway – 0.09 km away
- Gulliver’s Gate – 0.07 km away
- Shubert Theatre – 0.07 km away
- Booth Theatre– 0.07 km away