The hotel with “Luxury” has 27 well-appointed rooms with luxurious facilities, beautifully built for guests to relax and rejuvenate during their stay with a great sense of fashion.
The Grand Krishna is just 1/2 km away from the bus terminal and its conveniently accessible location in the heart of town.
- The Spice
- In Room Dining
- Front Desk
- Travel Assistance
- Mini Bar in Room
- Complimentary Breakfast
- The primary guest must be at least 18 years of age to check into this hotel.
- As per Government regulations, It is mandatory for all guests above 18 years of age to carry a valid photo identity card & address proof at the time of check-in. In case, check-in is denied by the hotel due to lack of required documents, you cannot claim for the refund & the booking will be considered as NO SHOW.
- Unless mentioned, the tariff does not include charges for optional room services (such as telephone calls, room service, mini bar, snacks, laundry etc). In case, such additional charges are levied by the hotel, we shall not be held responsible for it.
- All hotels charge a compulsory Gala Dinner Supplement on Christmas and New Year’s eve. Other special supplements may also be applicable during festival periods such as Dusshera, Diwali, etc. Any such charge would have to be cleared directly at the hotel.
- In case of an increase in the hotel tariff (for example, URS period in Ajmer or Lord Jagannath Rath Yatra in Puri) the customer is liable to pay the difference if the stay period falls during these dates.
- Yatra.com will not be responsible for any service issues at the hotel
- Invoice for hotel stay must be collected at the time of checkout, directly from the hotel
This Chikkamagaluru hotel gives patrons dining room toits. It is also accessible from Mysore Airport (193 km) and from Kote BusStop (2 km). Tourist attractions in the vicinity of this Chikkamagaluru hotel include Lake Basavanahally (1 km), Mosque Azam (1 km) and Temple ShaktiGanapathi (2 km).