Welcome to a carefree, intimate paradise inspired by our climate and lovingly crafted; where utter luxury meets unlimited freedom. Escape from daily life and return to a well-lived and well-earned life that has a profound link to the world.
Siri Nature Roost’s carefree paradise is filled with stunning, imaginative architecture that harkens back to an era in which man and nature cohabited a single room. Each of our residences has flat, crescent-shaped roofs topped with local grass that provide the area with natural beauty while ensuring full protection from the elements.
- Sumeru Shrunga
Give the ultimate holiday indulgence in Sumeru Shrunga to yourself and your relatives – our duplex pool villas, perfect for larger groups. Two welcoming bedrooms and big, spacious living areas are just the tip of what Nature Roost stands for you to explore. Neo-modern architecture, natural wood generous use, and trendy decoration all play an important role in setting the scene for your holiday.
Step into our private pool villa and marvel at the architectural elegance. Ample natural light filters by giving the decor a youthful, vibrant look. Relax the moment when sitting on your private deck, soaking up in the sun as the blue sky converges with the backdrop lush jungle landscape.
- Meru Vindhya
Our new jacuzzi villas are perfect for couples or nuclear families looking out in the lap of nature for some time off. Soak up the rays of warm sunshine, bathe and lounge in the jacuzzi or dine outside under the stars on the lawn, we leave it to you. Designed to keep privacy in mind, the serenity of the Chikmagalur forests will certainly be enjoyed when enjoying the quiet inside.
Facilities & Activities
The experience of Siri Nature Roost is composed of small meaningful moments capturing the essence of Chikamagalur and its close relationship with nature. These moments can be as simple as those created when you step into the property and see a couple’s cute, whimsical sculpture under a canopy, or as intimate as those you create when you wake up to the morning sun that creeps up the walls of your villa.
- Swimming Pool – Our main swimming pool is the perfect refuge for tired travelers after a long day of travel and sightseeing. Weaving in and out of trees and natural landscaping, at first glance you’ll fall in love with the pool! In this pool, which includes a separate children’s section and bubblers, overlooked by our spacious dining room, harmony and tranquility prevail.
- Indoor games – Spend some quality time with your loved ones and re-encounter your inner child with our carefully crafted indoor games portion. Live under open skies and abundant natural shade as you play a host of games to relax.
- Outdoor games – Our selection of outdoor games are suitable for youngsters and elders looking for a natural environment for adventure and exercise. Breath in the fresh air tinged with the scent of eucalyptus as you ride on one of our ATB cycles through the house, or get some serious workout done while playing volleyball! We have outdoor games that fit every age group, including
- Adventure games – There’s nothing better than working up some excitement and exploring with a gang or friends or with kids what the property has to offer. Our variety of rope and rope course activities are all built around natural obstacles and challenges, giving you an enjoyable experience throughout your stay.
High Rope courses
Cargo net crossing
- Half-day Picnic (Jhari Eco Stay) – Pack up some sumptuous breakfast at our sister property – Jhari Eco Stay and get ready for a day of frolic and adventure. Surrounded by ravines on both ends and untouched by modern technology, Jhari provides a once-in-a-lifetime chance to get up and near without the hustle and bustle of a regular tourist spot, with a spectacular private waterfall.
- Trekking – Nestled in the Baba Budangiri foothills, Nature Roost is a paradise for trekkers. Our land is surrounded by lush vegetation which is ideal for bird watching and calming walks in the early morning. For something more extreme, Chikmagalur has a lot to give to match a variety of explorers as regards trekking difficulty.
- Gym @Angamardana – Our state-of-the-art gym has been built especially to keep our guests in mind, and soothe the pressures of modern-day life. Exercise is also the best treatment and our gym is fitted with the latest cardiovascular and strength equipment and has a dedicated free weight area for those who take their routine workout seriously.
The Spa at Nature Roost is a mixture of calm, accommodating, and airy rooms. — spa room is built to exude the perfect environment for relaxation and introspection while naturally rebalancing your mind, body, and soul. It’s your choice to indulge in the best Ayurvedic therapies or relax with a soothing body massage.
In Siri Nature Roost, a gastronomic paradise awaits you to tempt your taste buds. Like all else here, the natural wonders of Chikmagalur even motivate our food and dining. Relax in a regular evolving menu the culinary art of our resident chefs and savor nostalgic local flavors as well as an outstanding menu of international cuisine.
How to Reach
- By Air – The closest airport is the Mangalore airport, at a distance of 113 km. You can take a flight from most places in India to Mangalore and then hire a prepaid taxi to get to Chikmagalur.
- By Rail – The nearest railway station is Kadur, which is 40 km away from Chikmagalur.
- By Road – There are many private and Government buses that ply from Bangalore to Chikmagalur. Driving down from Bangalore is also an option with the road distance being around 250 kms.
Tourist Attractions Nearby Siri Cafe
- Baba Budangiri mountain range
- Mullayangiri peak and range
- Manikyadhara Falls
- Mahatma Gandhi Park
- Hebbe Falls
- Kudremukh National Park
- Jhari Waterfalls
- Coffee Museum
- Hirekolale Lake
- Veer Narayana Temple
- Sharadamba Temple