Java Rain Resorts
Looking for the Best Resorts? You are in the right position then. India’s original coffee hills now have a new destination for a luxurious vacation-Java Rain resort, Chikmagalur’s best resort. Nestled along the hills of Mullayangiri, in the thickness of an active coffee plantation, Java Rain has 20 villas with richly appointed comforts and stunning views of the hills of Baba Budan on one side and a magnificent panoramic view of Chikmagalur town on the other.
Covered on all sides in mist and lush greenery, Java Rain offers the best nature to stay among the resorts in Chikmagalur. It is one of Bangalore’s best resorts (about 41⁄4 hours drive) and 31⁄4 hours drive from Mangalore, making this paradise of natural beauty and elegant luxury. Java Rain is a great weekend getaway for family and nature lovers, and one of India’s top luxury resorts. Being Chikmagalur’s most luxurious family destination, Java Rain is an epitome of relaxation and rejuvenation. Be sure to enjoy your holiday with panache, with top-notch services and professional staff at your side.
Booking Online with Java Rain?
- Avail 20% discount at our Spa
- Free Upgrade of Villa, based on availability
- A complimentary trip to Mullayanagiri only for 3 nights package
- Enjoy a Rs 1000 gift voucher which can be redeemed at Java Rain Resort
- Stay of a second child below 12 years is complimentary
- Receive instant confirmation on your booking whenever you book through our website
Best Spa In Java Rain
- Relaxing Massages[60 mins – ₹ 2,000]
- Aroma Theraphy – Using aromatic oils and light pressure movements, this treatment is perfect for setting you in the right holiday mood.
- Swedish – Using medium pressure movements, this treatment is best suited for easing muscles. Ideal for the corporate executive.
- Indian Deep Tissue –Using strong pressure movements and deep pressure points, this treatment is best suited to release tension out of annoying muscles.
- Foot Reflexology – Ancient Chinese Foot Treatment that works on the soles of the feet using traditional pressure points. This treatment is best suited for feet exposed to long hours of standing or walking.
- Teaser Massages[ 30 mins – ₹ 1,500]
- Indian Head – Using traditional medium pressure movements and pressure points on the scalp, this treatment is best suited for the racing mind.
- Spritz Back – Using medium pressure movements, this treatment is best suited for a quick back treat.
- Spritz Foot – Using medium pressure movements across the feet, this treatment is best suited for quick foot treat.
- Face Care
- Deep Cleansing [60 mins – ₹ 2,000] -Best suited for oily skin
- Nourishing Moisturize [60 mins – ₹ 2,000] -Best suited for dry skin
- Skin Balancing [60 mins – ₹ 2,000] – Best suited for combination skin
- Sensitive Skin [60 mins – ₹ 2,000] – Best suited for sensitive skin
- Java Rain Signature [90 mins – ₹ 2,500] – Luxury facial for all skin types
- Body Care – Scrubs and Wraps
- Scrubs [30 mins – ₹ 1,500]
- Organic Bath – Salt Feel free to choose from our signature concoctions – Lavender, Rosemary, Ylang Ylang or Lemon. A complete body scrub using organic essential oils infused with sea salt. This treatment is designed specifically to allow your skin to breathe and revitalize. Its time to give your skin a chance to glow!
- Wraps [30 mins – ₹ 1,500]
- Marine Clay – Using natural marine clay, we cocoon you in a mud wrap, followed by nourishing creams to calm the skin. An excellent detox therapy.
- Aloe Vera With garden aloe vera as skin repair, and nourishing creams to moisturize, this treatment is known for its healing properties.
- Honey & Flower of The Month Petals Embalms your skin with our honey wrap treatment, followed by nourishing creams to moisturize, leaving your skin feeling healthy and hydrated.
- Scrubs [30 mins – ₹ 1,500]
- Mirra name derived from a popular Turkish bitter coffee, Mirra sounds both magical and luxurious and it is an all-day restaurant overlooking the infinity pool and the lush green valleys. Outdoor seating provides the best nighttime view. At Bakery and Confectionery we serve world cuisine and extravaganza. But our speciality is authentic local cuisine that bursts with fresh flavours. We have tried our best to cater for all the options, we even organize barbecue on special occasions on request and accept group reservations for corporate dinner.
- Crimson Peak One of a kind is Our tree stand. Crafted at a height of 50 ft to perfection. Crimson peak provides the best panoramic view of the whole town and the range of Mullayanagiri. With water cascading down the walls and wide seating areas, the beautiful architecture gives you the comfort to spend hours gazing at the beauty while enjoying a drink or a book.
Attractions around Java Rain Resort
- Hoysala temples
- Sringeri Sharada Peetha
- Hornadu Annapurneshwari Temple
- Mullayanagiri (12 km)
- Datta Peeta (Baba Budan Giri)
- Manikyadhara Falls (22 km)
- Kalhatti Falls (46 km)
- Hebbe Falls (60 km)
- Shanti Falls(52 km)
- Kadambi Falls
- Muthodi Forest (29 km)
- Bhadra Wildlife sanctuary (61 km)
- Kudremukh national park (117 km)