Chokhi Dhani Group, a name synonymous with Rajasthani village themed hospitality since 1990, is now accredited to the 5 Star DELUXE category by the Ministry of Tourism, Government of India.
Under the guidance of Chairman Gul Vaswani and Managing Director Mr. Subhash Vaswani, the Chokhi Dhani Group has emerged as a unique hospitality chain due to its commitment to providing guests with a unique experience of the traditions and culture of Rajasthan.
Chokhi Dhani Resort & Hotel in Jaipur has been proactive in building on the legacy of serving international and local travelers with ease of hospitality and innovative infrastructure. It takes pride in being a great promoter and preserver of the traditional heritage of the culture of Rajasthan for generations to come.
The types of rooms are Executive Cottage, Royal Cottage, Royal Suite, Family Royal Suite, Dola Maru Suite, Haveli Suite, Chokhi Dhani Suite, and Presidential Suite. They use local fabrics, antique furniture, and warm colors to give each cottage an elegant feel. All rooms are air-conditioned and come with a flat-screen TV, a minibar and a kettle. Private bathrooms have hot and cold running water. Free internet, laundry, and dry-cleaning services are also available.
Accommodation in Choki Dhani Resort
Chokhi Dhani Resort offers 5-star luxury hotel experiences in the heart of Jaipur Pink City, Rajasthan. With your stay, you will receive 100% unique Rajasthani extravaganza coupled with the warmth of our service. Chokhi Dhani Resort hotel accommodation includes ethnic Cottages, Executive Cottages, Royal Cottages, Royal Suites, Haveli Suites, Dhola Maru Suites, Family Royal Suites, and Presidential Suites to satisfy your every need for a great stay.
- Cottage Executive
- Cottage Royal Cottage
- Royal Suite
- Family Royal Suite
- Dola Maru Suite
- Haveli Suite
- Chokhi Dhani Suite
- Presidential Suite
Dining in Choki Dhani Resort
- Bindola Restaurant – A cozy round restaurant with intricate Rajasthan Mandan hand paintings, roof lanterns, and wooden ceilings full of traditional heritage. The restaurant is set to give you a friendly atmosphere yet luxurious and fully carpeted. The Bindola ethnic restaurant serves Indian, Continental, and Chinese cuisine. A perfect place to host a social gathering, an event, or a great meeting place, you can always choose Bindola.
- Aarogosa Restaurant – Royal themed multi-cuisine restaurant. Heritage architecture with a palatial building, its breathtaking interior will mesmerize the guest. The feeling of royalty and tradition emanates from the interior of this fine dining retreat. To continue the thread of Chokhi Dhani’s traditional hospitality, we have named this restaurant ‘Aarogosa’ which means ‘please eat’: a courteous and deferential way of inviting or asking our beloved guests to start their treatment.
- Sajjan Goth – The Sajjan Goth Restaurant presents multi-course food items with an extraordinary ambiance.
- Chandi Mahal Bar – Chandi Mahal Bar An open-air restaurant bar with royal Mughal floral work on marble sheen makes the guest feel opulent.
- Kesar Kyari: The Bar-be-que – This antique furnished restaurant, Kesar Kyari, is the perfect place to organize your private get-together and be part of the Chokhi Dhani Resort setting. A suitable venue for holding small parties and celebrating a special occasion, Kesar Kyari is an attractive outdoor venue with a majestic wrought iron canopy seat layout. Vegetarian and non-vegetarian delicacies served here are mouth-watering and guests can enjoy their favorite mocktails.
- Chaupal – The Chaupal Restaurant at Chokhi Dhani Resort is a great place to sit down and discuss ideas, celebrate pleasures in life, share conversations, and maybe meet new like-minded people. The Hindi word ‘Chaupal’ means a hub of community life and meetings, offering a fine outdoor dining and enthralling live ghazal music that is a poetic expression of love and loss, and watching traditional Rajasthan art performances.
- Traditional Dining – There are different performances in the Chokhi Dhani Ethnic Village area with the Rajasthani theme, apart from the developed culinary delights of Rajasthani. Thali or dishes have always been an integral part of the dining experience in Rajasthan and India providing a hearty meal.
- Royal Fine Dining – The Royal Fine Dining Area is situated in the Village area. Royal Rajasthan Cusine served warm royal hospitality.
Best Conferences in Choki Dhani Resort
Our Boardroom is the ideal place for important meetings or private dinners. The boardroom at Chokhi Dhani provides the ultimate environment for all events to be brought together and comes with superlative technical equipment.
The thematic setup specially designed for parties, conferences, banquets, and live performances, this hall is decorated with special lighting, DJ setup, full bar, and gaming section. In short, this place is an all-in-one package of fun and entertainment.
This conference hall can accommodate up to 300 people in theater style. All modern audio-visual aids are available to make a presentation in a royal atmosphere. From a simple whiteboard to a multimedia LCD projector, we’re equipped with all that we need for a successful business meeting.
Best Time to Visit Choki Dhani Resort
The best time to visit the place is from October to March, depending on the weather.
Special Village Fair & Restaurant
Chokhi Dhani is a concept that captures the vibrant spirit of Rajasthan and ensures a perfect Rajasthani experience. Inbound and native tourists are eager to experience the unique culture of Rajasthan. The true Rajasthan, the villages, the paintings, the Bani Thani art, the wall decorations, the Dipak wall, the fresh air, the evening performances, the enthusiasm, the ‘manuhar’ (a delicate request to eat until your heart’s desire), the traditions, the costumes and, last but not least, the Feelings.
Traditional Rajasthani Dining
Adult: a 750/-per person
Child: a 450/-per person
(Height for kids from 2.5 feet up to 3.5 feet)
AC Royal Rajasthani Dining
Adult: a 950/-per person
Child: a 500/-per person
(Height for kids from 2.5 feet up to 3.5 feet)
Multicuisine Buffet – Choupal
Adult: 1,200/-per person
Child: an 800/-per person
(Height for kids from 2.5 feet up to 3.5 feet)
Timings: 5:30 pm to 11 pm
Facilities in Choki Dhani Resort
- Special Village Welcome to Aarti, Tikka, Shehnai, and Nagada.
- The Village Fair every day.
- Kalbeliya Dance, Bullock Cart Rides, Parrot Fortune Teller, Puppet Show, Merry-go-round, Camel Ride, Boating, etc. at Chokhi Dhani Village.
- The special food of Rajasthan.
- All around Rajasthani Decor & Culture.
- Special arrangements for weddings and parties.
- Audio-visual equipment, please.
- Business center with fax/copier.
- Internet and e-mail services.
- The Secretary Services.
- LCD multimedia projector.
- Offer four different conference halls, namely: Mandani, Sajan Goth, Rhun Jhun, and Mahal Chowk.
- 24-hour Front Desk
- Banquet Facility
- Baby-sitting Arrangements
- Health Club
- Spa Facilities
- Steam & Sauna baths, Jacuzzi, Gym, Massage
- Barbershop & Beauty Salon
- Bell-Desk Services
- Currency Exchange
Spa & Recreation
Chokhi Dhani Resort also provides a spa, fitness, and recreation facilities to royal guests.
Sansha Spa & Health Club
With an eye for beauty, tainted with the expertise of the best therapists, Sansha Spa is all set to create wonders for your body and mind. From toning your muscles in the gym to rejuvenating your senses in aromatic, herbal, and kairal therapy, this is truly a wonderland.
Steam Bath & Sauna
Steam bath and sauna induce perspiration and provide a complete cleansing of the skin and the sweat glands. Steam inhalation is an excellent treatment for a number of respiratory problems. For example, the moist air in the sauna can relieve irritation of the throat. Steam is an aid to patients with bronchitis and sinusitis.
Kund – The Swimming Pool
Kund literally means ‘the reservoir.’ At Chokhi Dhani, the ‘Kund’ adds a cooling effect for the guests to stay in the scorching heat. Swimming in a public pool is what everyone does, but very few people get a chance to engage in it differently. You can experience swimming with a difference at Chokhi Dhani. A dip in the sunken pool of Kings is an unforgettable feeling with water that caresses your body.
To induce a fitness regime in your stay at Chokhi Dhani, the gym is equipped with all the latest and modern workout equipment, such as the treadmill and the electronic cycles. It also has a weightlifting facility to build up muscles of many inches. All of this is under the supervision of a good instructor.
For the beauty and treatment of its guests, Chokhi Dhani has a fully equipped lounge/beauty parlor in its premises, making it a perfect place to stay, unconcerned about any need, as everything is available under one roof.
Runjhun – Recreation Center & Disc Bar
A holiday without a tinge of sports sounds very dry and boring. That’s why Chokhi Dhani has a pack of exciting facilities that titillate and amuse visitors. To infuse some excitement and excitement into your stay at Chokhi Dhani, a recreation center with a gaming, discotheque, and stylish bar setup has been created.
How to Reach Choki Dhani Resort
- By Air – Jaipur International Airport is the nearest airport to the destination. From here, a cab or any kind of private vehicle can be used to cover a distance of 11,7 km, which will take 23 minutes.
- By Train – The nearest railway station is Jaipur Central Railway Station, from where you can take a ride to the destination to cover a distance of 20 km, which takes 24 minutes.
- By Road – You can easily take a bus to Jaipur, which stops at the main bus stop at Jaipur Bus Stand at Jawahar Nagar Marg. In addition, a distance of 19.4 km can be reached via any kind of public transport in 27 minutes.
Places to visit near Choki Dhani Resort
- Amer Fort
- City Palace, Jaipur
- Jantar Mantar Jaipur
- Hawa Mahal